In the 5th grade girls “Character Education” class they were asked to come up with positive original quotes. Below are their beautiful quotes! So proud of them.
- “If you can’t find beauty in yourself, you haven’t looked hard enough” ~ Shazia A.
- “It’s better to laugh together than laugh alone” ~ Carolina R.
- “There is always a new beginning” ~ Julia W.
- “Winning is not just in sports, it is also about winning with yourself” ~ Tallulah G.
- “What if what you wanted didn’t happen, but what if it came true?” ~ Katherine M.
- “You are courageous if you believe in yourself” ~ Leela C.
- “Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but I’ll walk through it with you” ~ Emily C.
- “When being strong and being kind mix, nothing is impossible. Not one bit” ~ Isabella P.
- “Smile and let everyone know that you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday” ~ Group