The Hudson Country Montessori School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, administration policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs. Click on the appropriate link below to open the application or information as a PDF for viewing, printing or downloading. Please send the completed documents to: email@example.com.
- Download the appropriate form for your child.
- Type in your information on the fillable forms.
- Save forms as your child’s name.
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In subject title, type “Enrollment Forms for (insert child’s name here)”.
- We will send an acknowledgement that your email was received.
- Submit deposit by mail or in person to the main office.
- Enrollment and Tuition Agreement
- Medical Emergency and Release Form
- Authorization to Administer Medication
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Policy Statement
- Health Exam Form
- FYI - New York State Immunization Requirements
- Dental Exam Form
- Back to School Packet - Toddlers
- Back to School Packet - Primary, Elementary, Middle School
- Toddler Health Form (completed by your pediatrician)
- Getting To Know My Toddler
- Student Aid Form
- COVID Informed Consent